TUI Destination Experiences
Are you passionate about skiing and mountain life? Are you looking for a job that’s as far away from 9–5 as you can get, a job where you can really make the difference to the customers you come into contact with?
Crystal Ski is the UK and Ireland’s most recommended ski company providing outstanding ski experiences both on and off the mountain. We’re looking for Chalet Hosts to join our team for the winter season across France, Austria and Italy.
You’ll deliver fantastic service to our guests through providing a personalised service that is nothing short of exceptional. Creating an unforgettable experience from the moment they arrive in resort to the moment they depart you’ll welcome them into your chalet and provide them with great food and accommodation and be on hand to create that special holiday experience that makes them want to return to us year after year.
And it’s not just the guests that are well looked after. We also really look after our team at Crystal offering fantastic career development opportunities that will enable you to carve out a career in a fun and challenging environment.
What will you be doing?
* Working as part of a team to resolve issues before customers travel to ensure they always get what they have booked or requested
* Delivering personalised welcomes before customers arrive or in person when in resort
* You’ll engage with guests throughout their holiday
* Preparing an appetizing daily menu breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner • You will carry out daily and weekly deep cleaning in your chalet ensuring highest standards are maintained
What are we looking for?
* The guest is at the heart of everything you do. You have a passion for delivering service, and understand how much having a great holiday means to our guests
* The passion and ability to cook for groups of people working independently or as part of a team
* Taking pride in walking away from a sparkling clean room!
* You love learning new skills and you want to work in travel
* Chatty and personable – you build rapport quickly with all types of people of all ages
* You take pride in your appearance and role and you want to be the best you possibly can be
* Passionate about being in the mountains and about the Crystal product. You don’t have to be a skier or boarder but should have an interest in outdoor life or be willing to give it a try
* You’re resilient with the ability to deal with unexpected setbacks and have a “positive” and “bring it on” attitude to life
* Unflappable in a crisis, can think on your feet and don’t shy away from dealing with guests in difficult situations
* You are a strong team player and willing to work as part of a wider team and help out across other chalets when needed. You’re proactive and able to check your chalet for maintenance issues and highlight them so that guests enjoy a safe and comfortable environment
* Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours
If interested, please complete the form below.