TUI Destination Experiences
At A Glance
Are you passionate about skiing and mountain life? Are you looking for a job that’s as far away from 9–5 as you can get, a job where you can really make a difference to the guests you come into contact with?
Crystal Ski is the UK and Ireland’s most recommended ski company providing outstanding ski experiences both on and off the mountain. We’re looking for Resort Reps to join our team for the winter season across Europe.
You’ll make sure that the service our guests receive is nothing short of exceptional. Creating an unforgettable experience from the moment they arrive in resort to the moment they depart you’ll be helping to create that special holiday experience that makes them want to return to us year after year.
And it’s not just the guests that are well looked after. We also really look after our team at Crystal offering fantastic career development opportunities that will enable you to carve out a career in a fun and challenging environment.
What You Will Be Doing?
* Delivering exceptional service for our guests
* Being the face of Crystal Ski at airports. Duties including arrival and departure transfers
* Promoting and arranging excursions and activities for our guests, matching their needs and interests
* Daily accommodation visits and/or service centre attendance
* Working closely with suppliers to ensure our guests receive everything they need
* Pro-actively resolve customers problems on the spot
What We Are Looking For?
* Putting the guest at the heart of everything you do, having a passion for delivering the highest levels of service and understand how much having a great holiday means to our guests.
* You have a natural ability to connect with the guest and aren’t afraid to sell them products that will enhance their holiday experience with us.
* Taking pride in your appearance and the role and you want to be the best you possibly can be
* You’re passionate about being in the mountains and about the Crystal product. You should have an interest in skiing and outdoor life or be willing to give it a try
* You like being challenged and are not afraid to voice your ideas and creativity
* Unflappable in a crisis, you can think on your feet and don’t shy away from dealing with customers in difficult situations
* You’re quick to spot potential problems and you are good at working out solutions using your own initiative so everyone ends up happy
* Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours.
If interested, please complete the form below.