Scott Dunn Ltd
This role is the perfect opportunity for professionals with experience of working with children and teenagers who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company.
The role involves working with young people aged 11 years and up, organising a variety of activities in and around resort with a sports focus as well as getting them out on the water experiencing new activities such as stand up paddle boarding and waterskiing. Whether it’s a game of basketball or water polo challenge in the pool, our Teen Leaders are enthusiastic and motivated individuals who provide a really fun and varied activity programme.
Our team are flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that our younger guests have a fun-filled and enjoyable time, which is what keeps families coming back to us year after year. The resorts may have incredible facilities for young people but it is our team that really counts and makes the difference.
If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that offers great professional development opportunities and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
We have opportunities in Greece (Crete and Peloponnese) and in the Algarve, Portugal.
* Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
* Plan a variety of age and group size appropriate outdoor activities each week
* Be confident in dealing with guests
* Liaise with our UK offices, the children’s club manager and other staff and work as a team
Abilities and expectations
* An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
* A passion for working with teenagers
* Safety conscious
* Team player
* Excellent self-motivation
* Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
* Outgoing and fun
* Experience in a childcare or sports/activity leadership setting with teenagers
* Excellent English
* Confident swimmer
* Available for the whole season
* EU passport
* EU driving licence (desirable)
This role is subject to a satisfactory police check.
PLEASE NOTE APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AN EU PASSPORT OR VALID WORKING VISA FOR PORTUGAL OR GREECE